Terms & Conditions
Please find the terms & conditions for Sedona Summit by Diamond Resorts below.
24 hour reception
Check In Day: Any day
Check In time: 4:00 p.m.
Check Out time: 10:00 a.m.
Express Checkout available
Prior to checking in:
- All Guest Suites are Non-Smoking, including on the patios and/or balconies
- Please note that every attempt will be made to accommodate requests for suite location and early arrivals; however, these requests are based on availability and occupancy. Unfortunately, the resort is unable to guarantee room location or requests.
- Minimum age requirement for check-in is 21 years of age.
- Pets are not permitted and strictly enforced including a $250 cleaning fee when unauthorized pets are in the units, with the exception of Service Animals for disabled guests only.
When checking in:
- Hotel Guests and Exchange Reservation: A photo identification, credit card for $100 security deposit and a $15.00 plus tax resort fee will be required (cash is not an acceptable form of deposit). Resort Fee includes recreational facilities including: four pools and six hot tubs, garden activities, 24 hour fitness center, garden gas grills, seasonal activities, 24 hour lobby coffee/tea, 24 hour business center computer/internet and boarding pass printing.
- Owner Weeks and Member Points Booking: Photo Identification and credit card for security deposit will need to be provided at check-in. Resort fees* will be waived when staying on your owner week or member point reservations. A resort fee of $15.00 plus tax per night will be added to the reservation if the owner or member of THE Club® is checking in on a rental reservation.
- Housekeeping services are only provided for stays of five or more nights. A mid-week cleaning (vacuum, trash removal, replenishment of towels and amenities) will be provided after your third night stay. A stay-over clean-up (full services) is provided after your sixth night stay.
- Rollaway beds and "Pack n' Play" are delivered upon request. For safety reasons, rollaway beds are not allowed in studios.
- When booking reservations, please be advised due to the topography of our property, 1st floor units in the Mesa section has as many steps as second floor units. Unfortunately, we are very limited with views so please be aware booking in the Mesa and Sunset section does not ensure a view.
- Sedona offers a rich night sky: it is a place where on cloudless nights the Milky Way is not just visible but cuts a wide and naturally bright swath across the sky. Per City of Sedona ordinance, lighting throughout the whole city is restricted and kept at a minimum. Please be aware of this when traveling at night and do not hesitate to call us if you need further directions.