Best Available Rate
Book Direct To Save
What Is The Best Available Rate (Bar) Guarantee?
We will guarantee that the available rate of our posted lowest market price will be better than the lowest publicly available market price of any other properly licensed travel seller (“Qualified Seller”). If our available rate is not better, we will match the Qualified Seller’s lowest market price at the time of purchase or within 24 hours of purchase.
Reporting A Best Available Rate Claim.
You must contact us within 24 hours at 1.800.438.2929 (U.S.) or +44 (0)800 358 6991 (EU) after your booking with us to make a claim under the BAR. The lower rate you reference must be available for purchase at the time you contact us, as determined solely by Sedona Hotels & Resorts’ customer service representatives.
What Is Considered A Lower Rate?
To qualify as a “lower rate” for purposes of making a claim under the Best Available Rate guarantee, the lower rate must apply to an identical booking as determined in our sole discretion. “Identical” means that all booking details must exactly match the details of the booking made. For example, the specific hotel including room type, similar or additional value-added amenities (for example, free breakfast/breakfast pack) the applicable refund policy, the dates and times of travel and other booking details including cancellation policies.
Bar Guarantee: Terms And Conditions
1. The BAR Guarantee is valid for up to 24 hours after booking. You must report that you have found a rate lower than our Available Rate within 24 hours of booking and must show verifiable proof of public availability of the lower rate. If you find a rate lower than our Available Rate by greater than one dollar, Euro or GBP and your request is approved, we will match that lower price. To make a BAR claim you must call Sedona Hotels & Resorts Customer Service at 1.800.438.2929 (U.S.) or +44 (0)800 358 6991 (EU) and verify the lower rate by providing proof such as advertisements or web site addresses as directed. Sedona Hotels & Resorts reserves the right to determine the validity and authenticity of the proof provided.
2. The BAR must be an equivalent Comparison. The BAR is available only against prices advertised and offered to the general public on English language internet websites. It is not valid against prices requiring a call-back, or on pricing offered on e-mails you received that are not also advertised on public access web sites, or otherwise available to the general public. You must meet all requirements imposed to obtain the lower rate (if any) including, without limitation, residency, regional and age-related requirements. If the applicable website or mobile application requires an individual to be a resident of a certain jurisdiction in order to book rates on such website or mobile application, the BAR will apply to any rates found on such website or mobile application only if the purchaser is a resident of that jurisdiction. The lower rate must be quoted and booked in U.S. dollars, Euros or GBP (without reference to currency converters). Also not valid on prepaid rates that involve voucher, certificate, or on prices available on auction web sites, or on discount rates offered to members who must meet specific criteria.
3. Lower rates do not include errors or mistakes. The BAR does not include rates offered on other membership program websites, unpublished or negotiated rates including but not limited to, corporate discounts or rates, military rates, group, charter, rewards program, incentive, meeting, convention, consolidator or interline rates, rates obtained via auction or similar process, or rates available only by using a coupon or other promotion not offered to the general public or a pay in advance coupon promotion.
4. Verification. All requests, including receipts, are subject to our verification. We will not accept screenshots or other purported evidence of a lower rate that cannot be independently confirmed by our customer service representatives. Nor will we verify any request that we believe, in our sole discretion, is the result of a printing or other error or is made fraudulently or in bad faith.
5. Changes. Sedona Hotels & Resorts reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify or discontinue the BAR Guarantee or to restrict its availability to any person, at any time, for any or no reason, and without prior notice or liability to you. The terms that are in effect at the time of your claim will determine your eligibility under the BAR. The failure by Sedona Hotels & Resorts to enforce any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
6. Additional Terms and Conditions. For any stand-alone hotel room booking, the comparison must be to the same hotel room purchased stand-alone through the other website (i.e., not part of a hotel + air package booking). Except as otherwise noted, the BAR Guarantee only applies to the base cost, and not taxes, service fees and other charges.
The BAR guarantee is not available for bookings on websites where the property, or similar booking details are unknown until after the purchase.